Calculation of BBN abundances in alternative cosmologies
AlterBBN is a C program which computes the abundances of the elements predicted by Big-Bang nucleosynthesis (BBN). Different cosmological scenarios are implemented in AlterBBN, which can alter the BBN predictions. Also, AlterBBN is included in the SuperIso Relic package so that the alternative models can be tested using BBN constraints.
For any comment, question or bug report please contact us.
The latest version of the manual can be found here (20 June 2011).
Version 1.4 (28 June 2013)
- Added calculation of the errors, inspired by astro-ph/9803177 (thanks to S. Sarkar).
- Routine prototypes modified.
- Neutrino degeneracy added.
Version 1.3 (4 March 2012)
- Reaction rate moved to separate file bbnrate.c.
- Evaluation of errors using low and high rates.
- Several comments modified in the .c files (thanks to A. Mishra).
Version 1.2 (8 July 2011)
- Improved p <-> n reaction rate.
Version 1.1 (20 June 2011)
- Improved nuclear network.
Version 1.0 (7 June 2011)
- First public release.